In Zone Parking Depots
- 1-800Courier has proven ability to scale branded fleets to customer specifications.
- Extensive driver training on courier expectations and presentation
- Extensive training on equipment use and safe driving expectations, for quality customer experience
- Hands-On management oversight to ensure excellence
Vehicles close to their service zones.
- 1-800Courier is committed to locating and acquiring Zone Smart parking depots in close proximity to your service zone. This allows 1-800Courier to provide superior service, reducing drive time commute, wages and mileage.
- As service expands in your metropolitan area, 1-800Courier will acquire and operate multiple parking depots in order to position vehicles in optimal locations.
- 1-800Courier managers know that they are only successful if their exclusive focus is on delivery zone and driver schedule management.
- Dedicated Classroom Training Staff: Information, Expectations, and Quality Assurance centric
Dedicated On-Road Driver Training Staff to ensure roadworthy quality drivers
- Two tiered screening process resulting in a selective and effective 20% hiring rate
- Proven ramp up process while maintaining quality service, and low attrition.
- Multi-channeled applicant pipelines allowing for greater diversity of qualified applicants
Training and Support
Focus on Quality Drivers
- Full day In-Classroom training of safety, procedures, practice scenarios
- Second day field training with instructor and end of day evaluation
- Employee contracts explicitly stating information and expectations
- Updated training program for all new hires to include a formal presentation on not smoking at work.
- One week review session in Dispatch Office to reinforce occupational understanding of expectations and procedures
Dedicated Dispatch Team
- Monitors Process of delivery routes
- Assists your team in taking action during a route to ensure on-time delivery (including split routes, contacting drivers, removing pick-ups from route, etc)
- Assists drivers when issue and delivery problems arise
- Gives directions to drivers when needed
- Provides full time shift issue resolution assistance to your Team
Promotes Quality of Vehicle Brand Representation
Inspections & Investigations
- Twice Daily inspections (internal & external) of all company vehicles
- Weekly and Monthly (as required) maintenance of all company vehicles: Including tire pressure, oil, fluids, etc.
- Immediate repair of any external damage to any company vehicle
- Immediate rebranding of any damaged decals when required
- Dedicated Inspection Manager to oversee inspections of drivers and investigations into driver issues
- 10 Dedicated driver inspectors per delivery zone
- Standardized inspection practices and procedures to ensure consistent customer experience and satisfaction
- Daily inspection and, when necessary, focused inspections on problem drivers
- Various techniques to optimize inspection results, such as: Non-Announced Inspections, Active Inspections, Passive Inspections, etc.
- Dedicated Research and Recovery team to streamline customer experience
Expenses Associated with Branded Vehicle Solution
Comprehensive Service Fee Covers:
Administrative Support and Technology Expenses
- All Costs Related to staffing your fleet, including Employment Ads, Job Fairs, Flyer Distribution, Referral Fees, etc.
- Customer-Centric Training, Safety Training, and Technology Training
- Providing Equipment for Chain of Custody Barcode Management - Smart Phones and Scanners
- Shift Managers made available 7 days a week to handle any issues that may arise
- Dedicated HR employee to manage the Shift Planner and fleet shifts
- Dedicated Analysis Coordinator to provide timely and detailed analytics
- Dispatch Services GPS on all Drivers and Parcels on Board
- Courier Dispatch Software/Technology
- Courier Communication App available
- Experienced City Manager and Support Staff
- Inspector General to Improve Fleet Performance
- In Zone Storage Depots where needed
- City Driver Inspectors
Human Resources and Hiring Team to attain aggressive fleet growth goals
Commercial Liability Insurance of $5MM
Non Owned and Hired Insurance for Private Vehicles of $5MM
Background and MVR checks
1-800Courier Assumes all Employee Risks and Liabilities
Appropriate Motor Carrier Permits and Fees
Executive Management and Oversight
- Branded Hybrid Vehicles, Branding costs
- Large Parking and Processing Depots
- Parking Violations
- Increased Insurance
- Fleet Manager
- Depot Personnel